Colorado Ecosystem Field Studies
Course Cost & Tuition
$1,900 All-Inclusive Program
Costs are the same for in-state, out-of-state and international students and include the following expenses:
- all instruction, activities and ecosystem field research equipment use
- hotel room in Boulder for the night before the course start date & for last night (if needed)
- transportation to/from Boulder area & Cal-Wood Education Center
- all meals and endless snacks
- camping fees
- group camp equipment
- field trip admission, travel and restaurant dinners
- use of Cal-Wood property for field research
- use of Cal-Wood Lodge for showers/laundry etc.
- exemplary letter of recommendation/reference (based on student performance) Students incur no expenses while on the course but must supply their own tent (loaners available if needed), personal sleeping/outdoor gear, books, & arrange & pay their transportation to Boulder area.
OUR AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLAN: EcoFS accepts credit cards or check/money orders for payments.
* $50 application fee (fully refundable if student is not accepted
* $700 deposit is due one month after acceptance to reserve your spot.
* $1,150 payment is due one week prior to the start of the course.
* Optional $135 credit administration fee to the University of Montana. This allows your credits earned on the course to show on an official college transcript that you can transfer. Due at course end.
In the highly unlikely event of a course cancellation, all fees paid will be refunded.
EcoFS does not offer scholarships, however Paypal will offer 6 month interest free financing that can be applied to the deposit or balance payment. See details at below link.